Move to the Cloud
Allegiance Cloud Solutions for Fundraising
Allegiance offers optional Infrastructure as a Service for the Fundraising system and modules. Hosted solutions eliminate the capital expense and cost of managing server infrastructure, speed delivery of software updates, and automate back-ups.
- Security – With your organization’s data safely stored on secure data centers instead of your server room, even if you lose power due to hurricanes, earthquakes or a construction worker cutting the power lines, you are back at work as soon as you have an internet connection.
- Lower Initial Investment – Eliminate the capital expenditures associated with building the server infrastructure.
- Lower IT costs – You will not be responsible for maintaining and updating hardware or software for your Allegiance database or Web module.
- Scalability – There are no power requirements or space considerations to think about. Cloud computing can be scaled to match the changing needs of your organization as it grows. You can quickly add additional licenses, storage space, and more as needed.
- Location Independent – Because services are offered over the Internet, you can access from anywhere. Work from home, or on the road.
- Deploy Faster - You can usually be up and running significantly faster with cloud services since there is no need to buy hardware or build a network.
Allegiance will host your software in a hardened and secure data center in Fargo, ND to provide continual access to your data. Our robust computing engine and data storage vault ensures you will get the most value from your investment in Allegiance.