Training + Support
Call Us Anytime, 24/7/365 for Live-Person Customer Service
Allegiance support is the best in the industry. We’re not bragging. It’s what our customers tell us again and again. Allegiance support staff members have worked at non-profits and public and Christian radio and television stations. They understand why you need to do things the way you do. Those same staff members deliver practical hands-on training. Training at installation time is done on-site, using your newly converted data. Ongoing training is available for all skill levels in a variety of settings, including onsite, online and at Allegiance headquarters.
Allegiance customer service includes:
Unlimited Support 24/7/365 – Call us at 877-858-7654 at absolutely anytime. Alternatively, contact us by email or fax.
Online Help – Access our common issues answers. Clients have secure access to video tutorials, indexed documentation and a searchable knowledgebase in our client services section.
Updates and Upgrades – Our programmers constantly update and develop our systems. When you renew annually, you automatically receive all software enhancements and upgrades. We also like when you suggest products and features.
Ongoing Communication – Constructive two-way communication is a key to our success and yours. In addition to enabling your communication with Allegiance, we strive to keep you informed in a variety of ways:
- Client Advocate – Once your new Allegiance system has been installed, our Client Communications and Training Manager will contact you on a regular basis to ensure you and your staff are getting the most out of your Allegiance experience.
- Customer Service Surveys – You'll receive a survey after the first six months and every year after that.
- Advisory Council – For more than 30 years, Allegiance has looked to its customers for advice on what’s working well and what could be improved in Allegiance Fundraising. With the formation of the Advisory Council in 2010, Allegiance is turning up the volume on the feedback loop.
- Tip Sheets – "Allegiance Live" contains pointers, reminders and time-saving advice and will arrive in your in box every month.
- User Group Meetings – We hold user group meetings at several conferences each year.